We are an ambitious team. That means you can have a lot of responsibility in the beginning. But it also means that there are many interesting challenges you can specialize in. One of the exciting topics on which we work is:
- Distributed IoT Platform: We aim to create a system with no single point of failure. Therefore we are building a state-of-the-art platform based on the learnings of Netflix, Twitter, and Google.
- Highly-Available Cloud-Connected IoT Device: We brought the learnings from our cloud platform to the embedded world. Aiming to create a device that can be updated at any time running. Assuring that it runs the newest software we built our own operating system running containers for the gridBox - gridOS X.
- Data Centric Applications: Each gridBox produces plenty of data which needs to be stored, analyzed and visualized for our customers. We want to give our customers the best experience available by providing insights and visualizations of their energy consumption and production.
- You will build new containerized applications for the gridBox, our IoT device, add new features to existing ones (mostly written in Go) and run them in the field on hundreds of devices
- You will help to maintain our gridBox OS by adding stability improvements and updating components
- You will enhance and improve our release and deployment tooling for the gridBox
- You will work on the backend services that process the data coming from the gridBoxes
- You will help developing and troubleshooting our running applications